Singapore, January 8 – 12, 2018
2nd International Conference on Micropropulsion and CubeSats (MPCS-2018)
Encouraging example of highly efficient miniaturized thrust systems were demonstrated and discussed at the First International Workshop on Micropropulsion and Cubesats held in Bari, Italy, in June 2017.
Given the impressive success of this meeting which brought together many leading international experts in the field, the Second Conference is scheduled to take place in January 2018 in Singapore, at the Plasma Sources and Application Centre / Space Propulsion Centre, Singapore, with the 3rd meeting already scheduled to take place in July 2018, Washington DC.
Oral and poster presentations about cutting-edge research on science, design and application of smart, multifunctional micro-propulsion platforms, systems and devices, as well as miniaturized electric propulsion thrusters of various types including Hall thrusters are invited. The third MPCS Conference in tentatively planned to July – August 2018, Washington DC.
- Plasma Sources and Application Center / Space and Propulsion Center, NIE, Singapore
- Plasma Innovation Labs, Singapore
- Institute of Advanced Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- George Washington University, USA
- Australian National University, Australia
- CNR-Nanotec – P.Las.M.I. lab, Bari, Italy
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.